Finance

Have finance questions? Ask a financial expert online.

Typical conversation with a client: A client has $25,000 net…

Customer Question
Typical conversation with a...

Typical conversation with a client: A client has $25,000 net income (cash basis) and the bank account has $10,000. There is no money in Undeposited Funds and there has been no theft. The client wants to know how it’s possible to have $25,000 net income and $10,000 in the bank. He asks, “Where did my money go?” What are 3 possible answers for what happened.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Finance
3/11/2018
Financial Professional: PDtax, CPA, MBA replied 6 months ago
PDtax
PDtax, CPA, MBA

Hi from Just Answer. I'mCustomer and can assist.

Typical conversation with a client: A client has $25,000 net income (cash basis) and the bank account has $10,000. There is no money in Undeposited Funds and there has been no theft. The client wants to know how it’s possible to have $25,000 net income and $10,000 in the bank. He asks, “Where did mymoney go?” What are 3 possible answers for what happened.

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

No, just need 3 possible answers

Non deductible disbursements like car payments

Withdrawals taken by owners through the year

Prepaid expenses like rent that aren't deductible until next year

Five stars is the best rating. I'mCustomer