Finance

Have finance questions? Ask a financial expert online.

Need forms for deductions for the 2013 year so I can do

Customer Question
Need forms for deductions...

Need forms for deductions for the 2013 year so I can do taxes and fax irs info

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Have some medical bills along with percription cost to input need the forms so I can input info all I have are the 1040 and form40

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?

Yes really to finish today very important!!

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Finance
3/9/2018
Financial Professional: bkb1956, Finance Enthusiast replied 1 month ago
bkb1956
bkb1956, Finance Enthusiast

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Please tell me exactly what forms you need for 2013 and I will provide the links.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
have to fill out 1040 form and the 40 form filling jointly and don't know how and have to have it done and faxed to state and filling papers out by hand and I'm sorry have no idea what form I need to have to put medical bills and prescription cost for deductions on my taxes for year 2013, because they said I never filed them and right now I owe over 6,000 and I have never owed that much and we moved and my son burned a lot of my tax info as well as the proof I had that they were indeed done so now doing it all by myself

How much do you have in medical bills and prescriptions?

Give me a moment to send over the IRS forms.

What state?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Oregon, always use turbo tax so I just input what they ask and it fills the federal and state out and I have over 1,000 in prescription cost and 5,000 medical

What's your filing status?

The standard deduction married filing jointly for 2013 was $12,200.

Your medical expenses are 1/2 of the standard deduction so no need to itemize.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
don't know how to joint are w2 info together wants are income, also should have child credit

You can get the forms from the IRS website:

https://apps.irs.gov/app/picklist/list/priorFormPublication.html

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have those forms just needing help filling them out right

I was under the impression you needed the forms. I will opt out so another expert can assist you with completing your federal and Oregon state returns.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
all I keep doing is giving bank info and still haven't been getting help really hope my card isn't being charged anything and when I want to speak on phone it ask for it again and then still nothing
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
needing to talk on the phone with a person that can walk me through how to fill out tax forms for the year of 2013 married filling jointly have a child for tax credit and have forms in front of me but no idea how to fill out the right way and have to have them done and fax papers over to state and federal today!!
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
have forms 1040 and 40 form for 2013 tax year have also have a child to claim as well for that year always have done taxes with turbo tax and just had to input w2 and etc.and it was taken care of but have to fill forms out myself because they told me since they never received them now I have to input it myself and fax info no later than today
Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant