Finance

Have finance questions? Ask a financial expert online.

Formed an LLC and filed for EIN 1/2/18 we have a form 1065…

Customer Question
Formed an LLC and filed...
Formed an LLC and filed for EIN 1/2/18we have a form 1065 due 3/15/18we have done nothing as a business other than deposit $165 in an accounthow do i fill out a 1065 if that is the case?
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Finance
3/6/2018
Financial Professional: Chad EA, CDFA®, CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ®, Professional replied 6 months ago
Chad EA, CDFA®, CFP®
Chad EA, CDFA®, CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ®, Professional

Hello!

My name is***** will assist you today.

Please give me one moment while I review your question and type my initial response

Filing requirements for Limited liability companies that you designate as a partnership for tax purposes must provide the IRS with an informational tax return on Form 1065 and a Schedule K-1 attachment for each LLC member.

This filing requirement remains effective for any tax year the LLC has no business activity or income. When you prepare the return, you can simply enter zeroes for revenue and expenses.

Please let me know if this has answered your question or if you have any additional questions.

When you have no further questions a positive rating of 5 stars is much appreciated.

Thank you!

Are you satisfied with the Answer you received?

If you are satisfied with the Answer, please accept the Answer and rate my service. Accepting the Answer and Rating my service cost you nothing extra, but does notify JustAnswer that I have completed my assigned work.

If you have any follow up questions please don't hesitate to Ask.

You can rate me by using the stars, or faces on your screen and clicking submit

I look forward to working with you in the future and I hope you feel that I provided you with 5 Star services

Regards,

Chad CFP ® professional

Federally Licensed IRS Enrolled Agent