Finance

Have finance questions? Ask a financial expert online.

How do I do financing through banks when someone purchases a…

Customer Question
How do I do financing...
How do I do financing through banks when someone purchases a vehicle from me? What do I need to do? I want to do the financing on my own rather than going through my next door neighbor and paying him 57% to do the applications for financing for my customers?
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Finance
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/6/2018
Financial Professional: Richard, Tax Attorney replied 5 months ago
Richard, Tax Attorney

Hi! My name is Richard & I will be helping you today! It will take me a few minutes to type a response to your question. Thanks for your patience!

Hi. I inadvertently clicked on your question while attempting to access another one. Therefore, I am going to opt out to open your question up to all experts so another expert can hopefully timely provide you the information you seek. Please do not respond to this post as it will only slow the process of such an expert picking up your question. Take care.