Finance

Have finance questions? Ask a financial expert online.

I am trying to add additional stocks received as dividends…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to add additional stocks received as dividends to my Money investment portfolio and an getting the following error:Unable to determine a supported Instrument Type:

Accountant's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Windowss 10 and I have all current updates installed. I Have an HP Envy an also using Chrome as by defaut browers. I also tried updating using Microsoft Envy and got the same results. Has been working correctly until yesterday. I changed nothing else software settings etc.

Accountant's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Microsoft Money

Accountant's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Microsoft Money?

Nothing I am not sure what the eror message means.

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Have also re-booted my machine to see if that helped

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Finance
1/9/2018
Financial Professional: Kris8472,
 replied 7 months ago
Kris8472

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

It just started. I have used it for years using the same procedure and it worked great.
woud prefer to chat rather than a call right now.
I see from my credit card that you have charged my account for an additional 42.00. I did not authorize it.I am going to call my credit card company. I have got nothing from you and infact figured it out myself.