Finance

Have finance questions? Ask a financial expert online.

I have accountant question to ask. Is this confidential. If…

Customer Question
Hi I have accountant...

Hi I have accountant question to ask

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Is this confidential

Accountant's Assistant: We keep all your personally identifiable information confidential and even have people that double check to make sure something doesn't slip through. Your question goes out to the Accountant's and then gets published with the answer to help others with similar problems.

Ok if you were trying rent out a property you own what would be best way to not pay taxes

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

O No

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Finance
1/6/2018
Financial Professional: bkb1956, Finance Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
bkb1956
bkb1956, Finance Enthusiast

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

If you are renting property to make a profit, there is no way not to pay taxes on your NET rental income (gross rental minus expenses).

If you do not rent your property to make a profit, you can deduct your rental expenses only up to the amount of your rental income and cannot deduct a loss.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions. If so, please let me know so I can continue to help you.