Finance

Have finance questions? Ask a financial expert online.

What do I have to do to get approved for a business loan in…

Customer Question
What do I have to...
What do I have to do to get approved for a business loan in the state of Minnesota?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Finance
1/4/2018
Financial Professional: bkb1956, Finance Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
bkb1956
bkb1956, Finance Enthusiast

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Approval of a business loan depends on the requirements of the financial institution. Some have stricter guidelines than others. As long as you meet their criteria, it should not be difficult to obtain a business loan.

My best advice would be to speak with representatives at a few financial institution to find out what their requirements are.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb