Finance

Have Finance Questions? Ask a Financial Expert Online.

Finance

Pease tell Senator or Trump to Give some award & grants from…

Customer Question
Pease tell Senator or Trump...
Pease tell Senator or Trump to Give some award & grants from Trump for my concept of InterRoads or IntelRoads project I’m coming up with, which I am planning to come up with. I don’t know it may be a bubble like Internet or a bust like Segway. But I have a concept ready.Community & I also benefit if it successful.
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Finance
1/2/2018
Financial Professional: christisthereason,
 replied 1 month ago
christisthereason

please give me a moment to look over your dream

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hey, I again into controversy when write something after I saw the person at Ohio Civil Rights Commissions Office race, he did something that I’m
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hey, I again into controversy when write something after I saw the person at Ohio Civil Rights Commissions Office race, he did something that I was considered as a White Supporter. So I written something that now made disaster, all my earlier reputations & earlier positive and other sentiments on me. I just responded to your question for Apologies that I told something to me that it is not my fault to be supporter like that or the systmes fault. My aim was to make sure that the person at OCRC shouldn’t think me as a White Supporter & give another discriminatory rulings. In the end I started writing some shit that makes the matters more worse and made my fights and all efforts meaningless and looks like I am going to end up bad. Please save me. They check me whether I’m sane by some phone calls, asking my date of birth etc. I hav to admit that have minor issues arises due to all the retaliation, discrimination & harassment & endless works in multiple fields than what I’m called for and there was a real visa fraud or replacement of US Citizens taking place while doing these things. I don’t know how people think now what ever I said. I need to repair my damage I did myself in earlier tweet.
Please help me.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I wrote due to 2 things, when I see reaction of certain & I read in one article it mentions abt my past.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Pease let me know what I have to do. Im I end-up in loop back, what you infer and how can regain. I don’t have any other motives other than doing possible work, if too perfect world thinks that I’m bad or other money motives or the employment problem is a setup by me & not a real issue. I am here for 20 years, but I’m not 100%. Also, I read so many indicators when I write something. I suspect paranoia or something arise out of the stress build up recent stress created in TCS work. My wife warned me lot of time don’t go to TCS, resigning TekSystems, Northrop Grumman, Dept Human Services Project the recovery will go and the problems comes backas I establish settling good, they asked me & started recognized me & they also understood my need.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
In Dept of Himan Services Project in Little Rock, AR
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Also, no one write in all the writings, blogs, plays like foot ball or basket ball or baseball or cricket or board game or chess or any games. There is no permanent winner. Also, Expect me to win in complex field every time is also a tough task. We understand human always have different mind set during different timings. I use to tell that I hv SSA, when one of my other supervisor asked “Are you fearing of job” 3 or 4 months. I just told him that not in adamant. Same like that when some blog complained me of characters or trying me like white supporter, after I read, I try to give some disaster equations to prove I’m not, that devastated all the truth and real things (nothing setup) & real sympathy & value & I reputation I build gone into astray. I don’t know where I’m standing in this perfect world expect winner every time on every situations
 replied 1 month ago

Is any of this part of a dream you have had? Your questions maybe in the wrong category.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hey, do you want me to tell the project details.
I will do later. If I tell the details, then where is my value.What are the steps for me to running office in at least for one of the lowest public post in any state, at least at Municipal or
County, if not Senator or other big jobs. I think I can serve the people well.When other world going in saving mode, US going in spending mode in unnecessary areas, but cutting school funds, infra funds, health & humans funds, govt agencies fund and public college fund without helping, highrocket tuitions, some Americans skipping colleges, wherever you see, there are cuts. All CEO are with aim of getting cheap non-quality products /services from abroad as long as they show profit revenues.Note all these factories once existed in US soil.
All the computer & codes & invented in US soil.Endless non-essential upgrades & equipment which waste money. I never remember my refrigerator or microwave upgraded.I skip one year cellphone upgrade. $500 saving, two year means $900 savingI bought a Robotic Vacuum ($69) a WiFi smart plug ($9). I have $800 balalnce in bank which I can buy more stuffs.CEOs crazy on building wealth, so they earn millions or billions more, don’t worry where the product/sevices comes from.They form strategy to force people into purchase more & more whether requirement or not.US made TV we buy one for hall.
Now cheap TVs we buy one for bedroom, one for toilets.
We upgrade phone unnecessarily & create global warming & money out of USA. One good phoe last for one decade, but it goes for at least 5 year.The difference between iphone 6 & iphone 8 is merely negligible. But people upgrade.Recycle is old concept as factories moved to offshore.Reuse is the new concept.
Like bottles & hard plastic detergent containers (just two sample examples), we can wash & reuse instead of destroy and remake overseas. Wash means we can have industrial wash with chemicals throughly remove germs & other contaminants.Well about my dream project, I will tell later. If it’s a hit, we can get huge benefits like internet.More will come later.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
China & India together has around 3 billion people. You can’t satisfy them by any means. US only has 330 million people. Even If you replace the entire US workforce / labor force/service force and entire US population, it will be still less than 1/9th of China/India. They always try to build wealth at the expense of US work force until every us work force get replaced. Our labor force will be grow around shopping mall registers, cart pushings in cold weather, school, college dropouts. While these people occupy all big posts & manufacturing hubs.US just take it serious a misplaced/miswritten word of a good patriot & expect perfectness, amid all system are imperfect.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Why trump is going against Oakistan, China, North Korea, Iran. Leave China, they have good wealth. What to do with Pakistan, NK, Iran. If the country US doesn’t like means, they don’t have any way of getting oil, basic needs. So, think about a world where US is in a position as NK & NK is in position of US. NK imposes sanctions using its world influence & wealth. What US will people will do. So, always think in one side of the coin will make the other have problems & chaos. Why this much hates on NK thrush up on NK by USA. Is it undue influence???? Is there any chance to talk with these nations. I some times things Us sells weapon, that’s why it may do that. Ironically speaking, US sales of Arms a year, that too not every year is: $30b to saudi, $10b to India, $14b to China. These are the major arms sales I think of. But trade defict close to $1 trillion alonw eith a country.
So, why these kind of purposeful riverly created and maintain for decades. Is there any chance of thes nations see goodness under US dominance????
Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant