Finance

Have Finance Questions? Ask a Financial Expert Online.

Finance

I would like to know what is a reasonable rate of return on…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to know what is a reasonable rate of return on investment considered by the City of Oakland and are those exempt through the Costa Hawkins Act also exempt for this?

Accountant's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Sorry, California.

Accountant's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No.

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

What is this going to cost me?

Accountant's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

And what is "the rest" amount?

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Finance
Answered in 1 day by:
12/30/2017
Financial Professional: Patrick Mullis, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 1 month ago
Patrick Mullis
Patrick Mullis, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Rate of return is based on a lot of factors (purchase price, associated debt & income ect.). If you are looking to determine what to rent a property for you can go to rentoeter.com here is the link for a 3 bedroom in Oakland:

https://www.rentometer.com/analysis/3-bed/oakland-ca/vUAsgo045Z0

You can customize it to look at particular areas number of bedrooms. These prices will fall in the legal ranges of both Oakland city regulations as well as the Costa Hawkins act.I hope this helps if so please rate me 5 stars. Thanks and good luck.

Patrick Mullis
Patrick Mullis