Finance

Have finance questions? Ask a financial expert online.

Setting up corp in Delaware and trying to understand if it…

Customer Question
Setting up B corp...

Setting up B corp in Delaware and trying to understand if it is taxed as an S-corp

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

My questions are this If I set up a B-corp do I need to offer shares How many shares should I offer

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Finance
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/27/2017
Financial Professional: Lev, Tax Preparer replied 6 months ago
Lev
Lev, Tax Preparer

"B corp in Delaware" - please clarify what "B" means in this statement?
You may register LLC or corportaion - that is not an issue.

Regardless what type of entity you create - you may choose that entity to be taxed as S-corporation.

There is no limit for the number of shares - that is your choice depending on your needs,

You may have ONE share or 10,000 shares or more - totally your choice.