Finance

Have Finance Questions? Ask a Financial Expert Online.

Finance

I am having trouble finding a clear answer to my question…

Customer Question
I am having trouble...

I am having trouble finding a clear answer to my question online and even when I talk to Healthcare.gov. Does receiving an inheritance affect my healthcare subsidy if it causes my income to go over the threshhold? Is it counted in my income when figuring affordable healthcare premiums?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Finance
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/25/2017
Financial Professional: bkb1956, Finance Enthusiast replied 2 months ago
bkb1956
bkb1956, Finance Enthusiast

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

A cash inheritance is NOT considered income in the U.S. It is not reported on your tax return, and it is NOT counted as income when figuring affordable healthcare premiums.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions. If so, please let me know so I can continue to help you.

bkb1956
bkb1956
bkb1956, Finance Enthusiast