Finance

Have finance questions? Ask a financial expert online.

One last question. I also owe verizon wireless. How can I…

Customer Question
One last question. I also...
One last question. I also owe verizon wireless. How can I find the address to send the letter to?
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Finance
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/19/2017
Financial Professional: Carter McBride, Financial Advisor replied 9 months ago
Carter McBride
Carter McBride, Financial Advisor

You can go through their customer service address:

Verizon Wireless
Correspondence
P.O. Box 291089
Columbia, SC 29229

It looks like sallie mae sold the loan and it's been to navient, to Michigan guaranty , general revenue Corp. If they don't accept the pay for delete, is it possible to negotiate? It's a student loan.

Yea, you can still try to negotiate it with them but they really do hold the power over if it will be taken off your credit report.

Hey! I just wanted to follow up and see if you have any other questions. If not, please leave a rating. Thanks!