Finance

Have finance questions? Ask a financial expert online.

I started the year on the Essential plan for health

Customer Question
Hi, I started the...

Hi, I started the year on the Essential plan for health insurance because my income was a lot smaller last year and my income ended up being a lot higher than i thought. i have been on the essential plan an entire year. what sort of penalties will i pay when i do my taxes?

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?

No i don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Finance
12/12/2017
Financial Professional: PDtax, CPA, MBA replied 7 months ago
PDtax
PDtax, CPA, MBA

Hi from Just Answer. I'mCustomer and can assist.

Hi
If I made more like $35K rather than $23K will I have to pay a penalty on the essential plan?

I've been looking at your question. I'm having a problem finding plan specific information.

This is not simply an Obamacare question.

Because the research will take time, I'll make an offer for the extra time needed.

Offer posted.