Finance

Have finance questions? Ask a financial expert online.

No i am good. I made a deposit late, i forgot about it in…

Customer Question
No i am good ...

No i am good

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I made a deposit late, i forgot about it in the file cabinet.....i deposited it a month late. What should i do to explain

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?

No, that is it. Should i write a note explaining what happened

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Finance
12/10/2017
Financial Professional: bkb1956, Finance Enthusiast replied 9 months ago
bkb1956
bkb1956, Finance Enthusiast

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

What was the deposit for that was made late?