Finance

Have finance questions? Ask a financial expert online.

I️ want to take a business loan for 50 k. How long it takes…

I️ want to take a...
I️ want to take a business loan for 50 k. How long it takes in general for approval process
I️ have most documents ready
11/23/2017
bkb1956
bkb1956, Finance Enthusiast

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

If all of your documents are in order, it usually takes 5-7 business days.

If the lender needs additional information or documentation, of course, it will take longer.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

.

bkb1956
bkb1956, Finance Enthusiast
Thank you

My pleasure.

Thank YOU for the positive rating of my answer. It is very much appreciated.

Another question that popped to my head. My project, I️t cost till now around 450 K, I️ got a loan with a promissory note (to pay him after 3 years) from my brother for 230 k and I️ want now to apply for a loan for 250 K. Will the bank ask for documentation on the promissory note more than the document itself?

No. The promissory note is evidence that you owe the money to your brother.

Great. Thank you

You're welcome.