Finance

Have finance questions? Ask a financial expert online.

I am trying to decipher some information on a credit report.

Customer Question
Second opinion] I am trying...
Second opinion] I am trying to decipher some information on a credit report. And I have some questions.
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Finance
11/23/2017
Financial Professional: Phillips Esq., Financial Analyst and Licensed Attorney replied 8 months ago
Phillips Esq., Financial Analyst and Licensed Attorney

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

What are your questions?

Hello, I am currently looking on an Equifax report. There were some undisputed unresolved negative issues precipitated from fraud. This occurred 3 to 4 years ago. I am trying to determine the exact charge-off date. I am trying to determine the fourth year.
Thank you for the offer of telephony, but this modality of communication is client preferred.
Will you be able to assist in this navigation process? I will describe.