Finance

Have finance questions? Ask a financial expert online.

My wife has a life insurance policy taken out in 1951 by her…

Customer Question
My wife has a...

My wife has a life insurance policy taken out in 1951 by her parents. it was from the Worcester county institution for savings in Worcester, ma.

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

That bank was taken over by Fleet Bank and they wwere taken over

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?

Thelife insurance policy number is ***** was opened in 1950

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Finance
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/15/2017
Financial Professional: TaxRobin, Senior Advisor replied 10 months ago
TaxRobin
TaxRobin, Senior Advisor

Hello, I'm Robin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and typing up my reply. I'll post that in just a few moments.

What is your specific question?

is the money still available from the bank that took over for WCIS?
NO, I DON'T WANT TO TALK..JUST MESSAGE ME IF THE ACCOUNT IS STILL VALID.
ARE YOU STILL THERE?

Yes, I just received your 2 messages.

I will opt out so another can converse with you

I COMMITTED TO $5.00 AND NOW ANOTHER 33.50M WAS ADDED. WHAT IS GOING ON?
I WANT TO OPT OUT OF EVERYTHING
Financial Professional: Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS replied 10 months ago
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS

I am a user, just as you are. (Although an expert user, where they've verified my credentials such as my law degree and I've tested out in my subject areas)

...

You'll have to call customer service to do that. here's the contact information

...

JustAnswer customer svc

1(###) ###-####/p>

1(###) ###-####/p>

Email | Chat | Phone