Finance

Have finance questions? Ask a financial expert online.

To Whom it may concern: my name is *** and I have a question…

Customer Question
To Whom it may concern...
To Whom it may concern: Hi my name is *** and I have a question for you. My question is I want to purchase a home for me and my family but Child Support is blocking me from obtaining one so what can I do?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Finance
11/12/2017
Financial Professional: Phillips Esq., Financial Analyst and Licensed Attorney replied 8 months ago
Phillips Esq., Financial Analyst and Licensed Attorney

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

Why is child support blocking you from buying a house?

Kindly provide additional information.

Thank you for your cooperation.