Finance

Connect one-on-one with a verified financial professional who will answer your question

bkb1956
bkb1956
bkb1956, Finance Enthusiast

More related answers
All financial professionals are VERIFIED
I hold a B1/B2 visa my son age 20 and my daughter age 21
Lev
Lev, Retired
I hold a B1/B2 visa my son age 20 and my daughter age 21 both are US citizens. They are both students and do not earn any income. I'm planning to buy rental properties in Colorado. The investment may … read more
Bryan, in continuation to my previous questions about LLC, I
Bryan M.
Bryan M., Owner
Hello Bryan, in continuation to my previous questions about LLC, I would like to figure out if it is really necessary to do an LLC for a rental home. I believe the liability is less with an LLC. For e… read more
Question United States TAX - overseas company purchase from
Lane
Lane, JD, MBA, CFP, CRPS
Question United States TAX - overseas company purchase from USAWe are a small company ONLY located in country X. We sell software tools online. No presence in USA. I am thinking about selling this com… read more
I have 2 Roth IRAs for my husband and I and we created an
Lev
Lev, Retired
I have 2 Roth IRAs for my husband and I and we created an LLC with professionally made up documents to own the LLC wiith our Roths. In the document it states we can buy and sell basically anything tha… read more
I am in NY. I am purchasing an investment property
PDtax
PDtax, Owner
I am in NY. I am purchasing an investment property multi-family home with a personal mortgage. Is there a way for me to open an LLC and process the rental income through an LLC so that the LLC can pur… read more
If I want to establish a LLC with managing the investment
Chad EA, CDFA®, CFP®
Chad EA, CDFA®, CFP®, IRS Enrolled Agent, CFP(R),
If I want to establish a LLC with managing the investment properties, should the title of the properties be under the LLC or is it ok under my personal name? I am trying to isolate these properties fr… read more
I am investing in a syndicated real estate transaction. I
Lane
Lane, JD, MBA, CFP, CRPS
I am investing in a syndicated real estate transaction. I will hold an equity position as a shareholder in the LLC that will be holding the real estate. WIll I have any tax benefits that can offset ot… read more
My wife and I have a business. It is a consignment shop for
Lane
Lane, JD, MBA, CFP, CRPS
Good morning,my wife and I have a business. It is a consignment shop for equestrian apparel. It is located in a trailer, and we haul the trailer to horse shows to sell breeches, riding boots, riding s… read more
Are you familiar with FIRPTA? I am looking for guidance on
Lane
Lane, JD, MBA, CFP, CRPS
I am looking for guidance on FIRPTA and Gift Tax... … read more
Trying to find where answer to Foreign Tax Credit wks,
Lane
Lane, JD, MBA, CFP, CRPS
trying to find where answer to Foreign Tax Credit wks, partl, lines 4b(1)b and (1) c … read more
I have questions around LLC property separation, So during
Lane
Lane, JD, MBA, CFP, CRPS
Hey Pearl I have questions around LLC property separation … read more
I am curious in investing with my Roth IRA. I have a few
Lev
Lev, Retired
I am curious in investing with my Roth IRA. I have a few questions. * I will need to set up a Roth IRA llc account, which depending on the state pay those state fees. Along with a bank account in that… read more
We'll register a company(LLC) in Delaware soon. You can get
Lane
Lane, JD, MBA, CFP, CRPS
Hello,We'll register a company(LLC) in Delaware soon. You can get all the details about the busines we will do.1. We are Non Resident Alien. 2. Our company will have 2 members. 3. We will not do any b… read more
Educator, Can I place my and my son's farm in Colombia
Lane
Lane, JD, MBA, CFP, CRPS
For Law Educator, Can I place my and my son's farm in Colombia South America in the name of my USA Construction Company, LLC as a way to protect it from a lien from a my son's Colombian baby momma?As … read more
Hello, I am a foreign citizen, non US resident, trying to
Megan C, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Hello, I am a foreign citizen, non US resident, trying to finance investment properties in the US. I have a LLC in the US and just bought a first house in cash. Could you recommend to me a financial i… read more
Hello. Money were originated outside of US and deposited in
Lev
Lev, Retired
Hello. Money were originated outside of US and deposited in a foreign bank by non US citizen. A foreign person who own these money wants to invest in USA, to purchase properties to rent and later to s… read more
HI planning to open an LLC in NJ and want to open a retail
CGCPA
CGCPA, Owner
HI planning to open an LLC in NJ and want to open a retail store in NYC. do i register the LLC in NJ? can I register in NJ and open a store in NY? or the LLC has to be in NY? pls help with this thanks… read more
What is the benfit to purchase an investment property in an
Taxtom
Taxtom, Accountant
What is the benfit to purchase an investment property in an LLC rathar than personal name if you have fire & liability insurance, The problem with an LLC is that its harder to get a mortgage if its a … read more