Finance

Have finance questions? Ask a financial expert online.

How do I freeze my. Georgia. No I think I got expierion for…

Customer Question
How do I freeze...

How do I freeze my

Accountant's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Georgia

Accountant's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No I think I got expierion for my wife and I is there anywhere I can go to do all three

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I will be freezing my sons and his wife also but he will not be here till 3pm.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Finance
9/25/2017
Financial Professional: socrateaser, Attorney replied 10 months ago
socrateaser, Attorney

You cannot freeze your credit report from a single source, because the three credit reporting agencies (CRA) are independent corporations. You will have to visit each CRA and request a credit report freeze. This does not require that you obtain a subscription to the CRA's credit monitoring service.

You can, however, get a free credit report from each of the three CRAs at www.annualcreditreport.com. Once you have your credit report, you can follow the instructions that are provided in the report to freeze your account at each CRA.

I hope I've answered your question. Please let me know if you require further clarification. And, please provide a positive feedback rating for my answer (click 3, 4 or 5 stars) -- otherwise, Justanswer retains your entire payment, and I receive nothing for my efforts in your behalf. Note: If you cannot find the rating button on your webpage, please just type in your rating in a response to this note, and customer service will apply the rating for you.

Thanks again for using Justanswer!