Finance

Have finance questions? Ask a financial expert online.

My woman went to the store and apply for the Red card credit…

Customer Question
my woman went to the...
my woman went to the store and apply for the Red card credit card which she wasn't approved immediately. but she was given a receipt which says your red card credit card requires further processing will get back to us by mail within 10days. How will like to be sure if she will get an approval or not ?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Finance
9/24/2017
Financial Professional: bkb1956, Finance Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
bkb1956
bkb1956, Finance Enthusiast

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Usually, the approval is immediate. If her application requires further processing, she will probably not be approved.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Okay. what can she do to get an approval cause that's the only means I can get some money to her. cause I'm currently out of state, that's why.

If you need to get money to her, you can send it Western Union. There are numerous locations where you can go to send the money and where she can pick up the money.

Alright. that's very much. what kind of credit card do you think she can be approve for ?

I don't know her financial situation so I cannot make a recommendation for a credit card.

Please take a moment to rate my answers since that is the only way I receive credit for answering you.

bkb1956
bkb1956
bkb1956, Finance Enthusiast