Finance

Have finance questions? Ask a financial expert online.

I would like a name for an insurance company. I am an

Customer Question
Hello I would like...

Hello I would like a name for an insurance company. I am an Aquarius and I’m trying to some how incorporate that into the name. I also would like a slogan that would go with that as well.

Accountant's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.

It’s more so giving the business a name that expresses me and who I am based on my sign

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Expert should be aware of?

Not that I know of right now

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Finance
Answered in 1 day by:
9/25/2017
Financial Professional: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Are you looking for name ideas?

I am

Do you want a name with water incorporated since that is part of the Aquarius theme?

Go with the Flow Insurance

Pure Insurance

Stay Dry Insurance

Josh, Support Specialist