Finance

Have finance questions? Ask a financial expert online.

Is it good financially to go into business for myself?

Customer Question
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Finance
9/20/2017
Financial Professional: Chad EA, CFP ®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER TM, Professional replied 8 months ago
Chad EA, CFP ®
Chad EA, CFP ®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER TM, Professional

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be able to assist you tonight.

Going into business for yourself takes a tremendous amount of time that you are not compensated for. Additionally, you will need to learn many new skills such as book keeping, taxes and insurance for example.

A good place to start is by creating a business plan. If you are not sure how to create a business plan, I recommend you visit your local Small Business Administration office who is staffed with volunteers who will assist you in creating a business plan. You can find additional information at www.sba.gov

I would be happy to answer any additional specific questions you may have.

Thank You!

If you have no follow up questions please accept and rate the answer.

Thank you!

I received a notice that you have viewed my answer.

Do you have any further questions? If not,

Please take a moment to accept the answer so I may be credited by JustAnswer for the work I did. Thank you!

If you have any further questions please let me know.

If you are satisfied with this answer, a positive rating by clicking on three stars or more would be appreciated. Thank you!

Thank you!

Chad EA, CFP ®
Chad EA, CFP ®