Finance

Have finance questions? Ask a financial expert online.

Is it good financially to go into business for myself?

Customer Question
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Finance
9/20/2017
Financial Professional: Chad EA, CDFA®, CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ®, Professional replied 11 months ago
Chad EA, CDFA®, CFP®
Chad EA, CDFA®, CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ®, Professional

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be able to assist you tonight.

Going into business for yourself takes a tremendous amount of time that you are not compensated for. Additionally, you will need to learn many new skills such as book keeping, taxes and insurance for example.

A good place to start is by creating a business plan. If you are not sure how to create a business plan, I recommend you visit your local Small Business Administration office who is staffed with volunteers who will assist you in creating a business plan. You can find additional information at www.sba.gov

I would be happy to answer any additional specific questions you may have.

Thank You!

If you have no follow up questions please accept and rate the answer.

Thank you!

Financial Professional: Chad EA, CDFA®, CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ®, Professional replied 10 months ago

I received a notice that you have viewed my answer.

Do you have any further questions? If not,

Please take a moment to accept the answer so I may be credited by JustAnswer for the work I did. Thank you!

If you have any further questions please let me know.

If you are satisfied with this answer, a positive rating by clicking on three stars or more would be appreciated. Thank you!

Thank you!