Finance

Have finance questions? Ask a financial expert online.

I have sent several MGs and WUs to someone over seas an now…

Customer Question
I have sent several...

I have sent several MGs and WUs to someone over seas an now in the states, he wants to pay me back. What is the best way to receive that money, the amount that can be sent and is there a law stating how much I can receive

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?

I dont think so

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Finance
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/14/2017
Financial Professional: TaxRobin, Senior Advisor replied 9 months ago
TaxRobin
TaxRobin, Senior Advisor

Hello, I'm Robin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and typing up my reply. I'll post that in just a few moments.

It does not matter , for tax purposes, how you receive this back but you must report any interest you are paid. If it is over $10,000 then you should not accept cash as your bank will have to report that when you deposit that mush in cash.

Please let me know if you need more information.
If not then scroll up to see the STARS to rate so I am credited.