How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Rakhi Vasavada Your Own Question
Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Category: Finance
Satisfied Customers: 2608
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
Type Your Finance Question Here...
Rakhi Vasavada is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Robin, I am carryingback a 2015 NOL to 2013. However, in

Customer Question

Hello Robin,I am carryingback a 2015 NOL to 2013. However, in addition to everything else, I need to file an amended Form 6251 for 2013. Do I put the 2015 NOL that I am carrying back to 2013 in Line 10 of Form 6251? And then subtract 90% of the NOL in Line 11? I have no ATNOLD adjustment.
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Finance
Expert:  TaxRobin replied 2 months ago.