Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast
Experience:  Data Systems Analyst for a School District
97029936

How can I follow steps to complete putting in new password?

Customer Question

JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I think you must ask me questions.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?
Customer: Just downloaded new program for Mac from Mediavex They want Address and password
Category: Finance
Expert:  Jon replied 2 months ago.

You should be able to go to https://mediavex.com/home/#login-modal and if the sign on screen does not come up automatically then click the "log in" word at the top right corner of the screen. On the sign in screen, click the "forgot your password" link at the bottom of the window and then enter your email and click the reset password *****

If I have helped in any way, please consider to rate my services as it helps others know I am here to help.

If for some reason you still need help please do not rate my services in a negative way but instead just let me know what happened or what did not work and I will continue to help you troubleshoot the issue.