Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
43581946

Now to ask a question, i doing a home loan and the down

Customer Question

hi now to ask a question
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: i doing a home loan and the down payment money I'm using is comping from my company business
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: and the bank is asking for a letter from a spa saying that the money I'm using will not have a impact on my bussines
Category: Finance
Expert:  bkb1956 replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

If you have a CPA who handles your business matters, he/she should be able to prepare such a letter since he/she is familiar with your company's financial situation.

If you do not have a CPA, my best advice would be to contact one locally to assist you.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb