Finance

Have Finance Questions? Ask a Financial Expert Online.

Finance

Megan I own a small retail store (3 stores) we use Shopify,

Customer Question
Hi Megan I own a...
Hi Megan I own a small retail store (3 stores) we use Shopify, my partners and I are in urgent need of assistance to reconcile payouts and revenue vs Profit.
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: We are having trouble calculating their payout, company profit and company revenue based on our agreement.
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: We would like to schedule a call for assistance tomorrow morning for two hours.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Finance
Answered in 2 days by:
7/16/2017
Financial Professional: Emilee Weaver, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 4 months ago
Emilee Weaver
Emilee Weaver, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hi just wanted to check in and see if you still need assistance in this area? If so I could be available to assist with a call on Tuesday morning.

Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant