Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
43581946

Checks in the approx. amount of $558 monthly are being

Customer Question

Checks in the approx. amount of $558 monthly are being deposited to an account I shared with my mother at B of A. She died on Feb 2nd and you are sill making these deposits. How can I stop them and refund the overpaymen?
JA: We have a 30 day refund policy so you can simply email***@******.*** and they will try to fix your problem or refund your money.
Customer: Are you suggesting that all deposits made in the last four months are no good? They are automatically deposited.
JA: No. I'm the Accountant's Assistant. The Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: I believe these are pension checks from England.
Category: Finance
Expert:  Matthew Breecher replied 4 months ago.

Hello, I would like to assist you with your question. Just to be clear, this is a third party website with professionals to assist with tax, finance and other matters. We cannot take any action on your behalf.

...

You stated you believe the deposits are pension checks from England. Do you know if these are governmental or private benefits?