PDtax
PDtax, CPA, MBA
Experience:  Tax professional and business consultant for 35 years.
64119565

I recently whent to a dealership to purchase a car. After

Customer Question

Hello i recently whent to a dealership to purchase a car .
After all the paperwork and all . I waited for 2 days with out a call back , do i called them asking what was the update .
They told me the banck aproved the loan but that that car was not working ....
I asked what do you mean ,not workin?
He said that he was trying to look for a better deal
Looking for a different car for me because they would be losing 2000 if with that car .
He told me.the name of the bank that aproved me but not how much nore did he tell me interest rate .
Whats really going on ?
Category: Finance
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Should i contact the bank that aproved my loan?
Expert:  PDtax replied 5 months ago.
I suspect that this deal won't happen. Prepare to go to another dealer. There could be a number of reasons, but the key is your deal is not going to happen.
Expert:  PDtax replied 5 months ago.
The car wouldn't pass inspection, was sold to another, you couldn't get financed. You can use a credit score app to check if a loan was approved, but the best thing to do is go to another dealer.
Expert:  PDtax replied 5 months ago.
Thanks for asking at just answer. Please rate my assistance to complete your request. I'mCustomer
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
The dealership said i was aproved, so...
Expert:  PDtax replied 5 months ago.
They are trying to keep you around to sell you something else. Go to another dealer. Customer
Expert:  PDtax replied 5 months ago.

Hi again.Customerfollowing up on your question.

If you need anything more, please ask. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my assistance on our rating scale.

Customer/p>