Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
43581946

It is more of a data entry question. How do you create a new

Customer Question

it is more of a data entry question. How do you create a new client in microsoft word?
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I need to know how to enter and new client, a new debtor, schedule a letter contact.
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: no
Category: Finance
Expert:  Matthew Breecher replied 5 months ago.

Hello, I would like to assist you with your question. In Microsoft word, there is no database. However, the software supports mail merge and fields. Do you know which one you are using? If you are using fields, you just edit the field information. Mail merge is a bit more complicated.