Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
43581946

How much does it usually cost to re-do 1 year of book

Customer Question

How much does it usually cost to re-do 1 year of book keeping for a $100k company?
Category: Finance
Expert:  Brian Michels replied 5 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be the Expert assisting you today. I look forward to helping you with your issue. Generally, the cost will depend on the number of transactions the company has in any given month / year. I have clients who only have a handful of transactions per month and that could range between $125 - $250 / month and then there are clients that have a lot of transactions, which could require much more time. Would you like to discuss this in further detail on the specifics of your bookkeeping needs?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi, yes. We are looking for a cpa to clean our books before our extension expires.

Please feel free to contact me to discuss your needs. I can be reached at***@******.*** or(###) ###-####/p>