Finance

Have finance questions? Ask a financial expert online.

IRS Federal Tax and State taxes: I filed IRS Taxes late as…

IRS Federal Tax and State...
IRS Federal Tax and State taxes: I filed IRS Taxes late as well as State taxes for 2012, 2013 and 2014 late in 202016. I have not received any response. I am concerned as this was more than enough time. The forms however went to my old address and I am concerned that they were not sent and I was entitled to refunds and I am also concerned that I did not receive my mail and that it was stolen.
My previous landlord said that he in the past has taken mail and forwarded it to other addresses when there was tenant disputes against him.How do I contact the I r s and states as well as the post office in Jamaica New York 11433 about my mail.Is there a way to check if checks were sent to me.
3/16/2017
ABC Accounting Group
ABC Accounting Group, Financial Advisor

Hi. Great Question.

I would first check with the IRS by phone at(###) ###-####- call as early in the morning as possible. Call them at 8 am, as early as possible. They will have all of the information.

File a change of address form with the IRS - https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f8822.pdf

Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Can you also give me the state phone numbers as I filed in
New York borough of QueensMaryland Silver Spring Montgomery CountyCalifornia Los AngelesColorado Colorado SpringsArizona city of TucsonWashington DCVirginia ArlingtonPhone - web site-address and web site

Here are the phone #'s (individual income tax):

NY

(###) ###-####/p>(###) ###-####(for any notices you received)

Maryland Silver Spring Montgomery County

(###) ###-####/p>

1-800-MD-TAXES

California Los Angeles

Tax information/Refund/Forms1(###) ###-####/p>

Other assistance(###) ###-####/p>

Colorado Colorado Springs

(###) ###-####br />
Arizona city of Tucson

(###) ###-####br />
Washington DC

(###) ###-####br />
Virginia Arlington (###) ###-####/p>

Have a great afternoon.

ABC Accounting Group
ABC Accounting Group, Financial Advisor
ABC Accounting Group
ABC Accounting Group
ABC Accounting Group, Financial Advisor