Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
43581946

What is the smartes way to save money for your kids? I have

Customer Question

Hi there, What is the smartes way to save money for your kids? I have been taking out money from each paycheck to go into my kids savings account at the bank. But Im hearing there might be smarter options. Any advice?
Category: Finance
Expert:  JACUSTOMER-8nme36c9- replied 9 months ago.

A great option is a 529 Plan. Also known as Qualified Tuition Plans. They earn money similar to an investment. The finds are later used for college expenses. If you are looking to save money for purposes other than tuition, an annuity also earns more than regular savings account.

Thank you,

Stephanie

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** I go to sign up for an annuity?

You can easily search for this online. There are offered by brokerage firms.

Thank you!

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hi there, its not showing me the bar on the top of the page so I can rate you. Im not forgetting too, its just not letting me. Im not sure what to do.