Finance

Have Finance Questions? Ask a Financial Expert Online.

Finance

How much monthly payment for 3 Millions Life insurance for

Customer Question
man 58 years old?...
How much monthly payment for 3 Millions Life insurance for man 58 years old?
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Finance
1/8/2017
Financial Professional: bkb1956, Finance Enthusiast replied 10 months ago
bkb1956
bkb1956, Finance Enthusiast

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

The average monthly cost for a term life insurance policy for a 58 year old male who is a non-smoker is $518.64.

The following link contains additional information you will find helpful:

http://termlife2go.com/best-life-insurance-for-seniors/

Please let me know if I can assist you further. If I have answered your question, please take a moment to rate my answer since that is the only way I receive credit for answering you.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions or concerns. If so, please let me know so I can further assist you.

Thank you.

Barb

Term insurance is time limit for 30 years?

Usually, term life insurance is for 10 years.

Please take a moment to rate my answer since that is the only way I receive credit for answering you.

Best regards,

Barb

bkb1956
bkb1956
bkb1956, Finance Enthusiast