Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
43581946

I had an accounting question that directly relates to tax

Customer Question

i had an accounting question that directly relates to tax ramifications as well as structuring a holding company is that something you could help me with
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I own 28 properties up until now they were all kept in separate LLCs to protect the assets i wanted to know if theres a way through an S corp to structure the assignment of these properties as well as leases and deeds to this S corp as a holding company specifically
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: thats all i wanted to know legally how it pencils out and how much it would cost to form and what are the pros and cons
Category: Finance
Expert:  PDtax replied 6 months ago.

Hi from Just Answer. I'mCustomer and can assist.

Expert:  PDtax replied 6 months ago.

The idea is sound, but it might be harder than you would like and expensive.

I'll make an offer to review your situation and give specific advice. Your reasons for restructure, affiliated debts and leases, long term ownership plans should all be considered. These should be discussed and analyzed privately.