How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ABC Accounting Group Your Own Question
ABC Accounting Group
ABC Accounting Group, Financial Advisor
Category: Finance
Satisfied Customers: 708
Experience:  Accounting Manager
Type Your Finance Question Here...
ABC Accounting Group is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm not working, I lost my business and I need to know if

This answer was rated:

I'm not working, I lost my business and I need to know if there is some help I can get at least to eat? I never in my life ask for anything to government but after my divorce, my husband ruin my life

I would definitely look into SSI and Medicaid.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Can I have the link
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I'm in California
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I need more specifications
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Orange County

Let me know if you have any questions. Best Wishes.

ABC Accounting Group and other Finance Specialists are ready to help you