How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Rakhi Vasavada Your Own Question
Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Category: Finance
Satisfied Customers: 2608
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
Type Your Finance Question Here...
Rakhi Vasavada is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Have file taxes for 3yrs and more and I am owed back money.

Customer Question

have file taxes for 3yrs and more and I am owed back money . I have never herd a word over all the years ive file to receive my returns
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Finance
Expert:  bkb1956 replied 10 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

If you are due a refund for previous years, you must file your return to claim it within 3 years of the return due date.

For example, April 15, 2017, is the last day to file your 2013 tax return to claim a refund. If you had an extension, your deadline is October 15, 2017.

If you filed any years prior to 2013, the time has expired to receive a refund.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,