Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
43581946

My family and I are looking for assistance in getting a

Customer Question

My family and I are looking for assistance in getting a storage center bill paid off?
JA: The expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the expert can help you best.
Customer: My family and I became displaced out of our home 10 months ago and had to place everything into a storage center and are living on the bare essentials everyday. However, the storage center is not willing to work with us much longer and would like for us to get our items out of storage. And thus I am trying to do everything that I can in being able to get this bill paid for so that we don't loose everything as a family.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the expert should know?
Customer: Yes, the total bill on the storage center is currently at $1200.00. However, they are willing to settle at $700.00, but if this happens at that amount I have to have all items out of the storage center within a 24 hour time frame which places another hindrance on my family and I because I don't have the resources to be able to move it all at the present time. Where as if we pay the $1200.00, I would have the remainder of the month to be able to get the items out of storage.
Category: Finance
Expert:  bkb1956 replied 11 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Are you a member of a local church community? Even if you are not, some churches will offer financial assistance to those in need and/or may be able to assist you in removing the items from the storage facility within the 24-hour time period.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb