How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Rakhi Vasavada Your Own Question
Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Category: Finance
Satisfied Customers: 2608
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
Type Your Finance Question Here...
Rakhi Vasavada is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My ex doesn't pay child support and our son lives with me.

Customer Question

My ex doesn't pay child support and our son lives with me. Since my ex doesn't work, can he apply for Medicaid for our son? I do not qualify.
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Finance
Expert:  ABC Accounting Group replied 10 months ago.

Hi. Great Question - he could possibly be eligible.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
should I have him apply for Medicaid for our son or what's my next step