Finance

Have Finance Questions? Ask a Financial Expert Online.

Finance

Whats the best annuity investment

Customer Question
whats the best annuity investment
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Finance
11/4/2016
Financial Professional: bkb1956, Finance Enthusiast replied 1 year ago
bkb1956
bkb1956, Finance Enthusiast

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Experts on Just Answer are prohibited from recommending any one specific company. However, I can provide you with information that will assist you in making your decision.

The following links contain excellent information you will find helpful:

http://guides.wsj.com/personal-finance/retirement/how-to-select-and-shop-for-an-annuity/

https://www.consumeraffairs.com/finance/annuities.html

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions. If so, please let me know so I can further assist you.

Best regards,

Barb

bkb1956
bkb1956
bkb1956, Finance Enthusiast