How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Mark Taylor Your Own Question
Mark Taylor
Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Category: Finance
Satisfied Customers: 2281
Experience:  Certified Public Accountant
Type Your Finance Question Here...
Mark Taylor is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Its not a tax question, i am a beginner at reconciling our

Customer Question

its not a tax question
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: i am a beginner at reconciling our CWA accounts and want to know should the deposits and payments balance at the end.
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: no it is straight forward i hope
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Finance
Expert:  Mark Taylor replied 11 months ago.

Hi, my name is Mark. I will be happy to help you with your questions. For a 1031 exchange you would need to exchange the property for like kind property. So if you constructed a 1031 exchange with the triplex you would need to buy another residential property.

Expert:  Mark Taylor replied 11 months ago.

Sorry about that the question switched. I would be happy to help you with your reconciliation question.