How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Financial Analyst and Licensed Attorney
Category: Finance
Satisfied Customers: 19132
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Finance Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I don't know who to ask this question. My 29 year old son

Customer Question

I don't know who to ask this question. My 29 year old son desperately needs to be in a dual diagnosis long term reha program. He suffers with extremely chronic migraines and has trouble holding a job. For that reason no insurance. I am looking for help anywhere. I cannot afford to pay outright. And have considered applying for insurance but we are farmers and it is our most difficult year on record. He is in dire need but it seems that dual diagnosis long term care is for the wealthy only . Lori
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Finance
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 9 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 9 months ago.

Hello Lori: I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

You need to contact your State's department for Medicaid Services for assistance. If he does not have a job and is in dire need of medical assistance, he may be eligible for free health care from your State under the State's Medicaid Program. This is a joint program of the Federal and the State.

Best wishes,