bkb1956
bkb1956, Finance Enthusiast
Experience:  IRS Enrolled Agent, 18+ years of experience in tax preparation with associated finance experience.
71603090

To fund a new business (a website that needs to buy initial

Customer Question

Hi.
To fund a new business (a website that needs to buy initial stock) is it OK to purchase stock on a personal credit card, and then pay off that balance from the business bank account as sales revenue comes into the business?
Thank you.
Category: Finance
Expert:  bkb1956 replied 11 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

You will write a check to yourself from the business bank account, and you will pay the personal credit card bill with a personal check.

In this way, you will have accurate documentation of the transactions.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Expert:  bkb1956 replied 11 months ago.

Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions. If so, please let me know, and I will be happy to continue to assist you.

Best regards,

Barb