Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
43581946

My first payment did not go through the bank issues with the

Customer Question

my first payment did not go through the bank issues with the bank, that was my first payment my 2nd payment is due on the 2nd of September. I have the money to make to payments but the Loan Company of Bridegcrest will not let me make a payment. I need your advise.
Thank you *****
Category: Finance
Expert:  Mark Taylor replied 10 months ago.

Hi Joyce, my name is Mark. I will be happy to help you with your questions. What payment are you trying to make?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
my car payment, the first car payment was due on the 2nd of August, last night they came to my house to repo my vehicle, Just one payment didn't go through because of banking issues, now they want to take the car away, and I did tell them I could make two payments now.

Did you contact the lender? It is unusual that a lender would try to recover the vehicle. If you are able to bring the loan current the lender should work with you.