Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
43581946

I expected a more expert answer than,"do the assets remain

Customer Question

I expected a more expert answer than,"do the assets remain in the QTIP or distributed?" Q was "Does X'r Comm apply to QTIP?" X'R COMM is at particular slice of time when lifetime bene (Spouse)has
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: died, so X'r Comm is line item on NJ 2001 Fed 706. That it will/may be later distributed is irrelevant to slice of time for X'r Comm. "WHAT State is worse-it says NJ 2001 Fed 706. I hope better in a.m
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: You asked that identically before. I said I am lawyer w/ LL.M .
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: It's all there ab initio.
Category: Finance
Expert:  Lane replied 11 months ago.

Hi. My name's Lane. I can help you here, but please understand that I don't have access to questions you have asked other people here. Also, understand that on THIS question, I don't have the benefit of the entire fact pattern.

...

If you'll real above, you can see that the exchange with the bot that comes at the beginning of these questions, before a warm body becomes involved, end up being quite cryptic.

...

If you'll delineate the entire fact pattern here (context, background, what you THINK may be the case - and why, and the specific question that you have) I'm sure we can work together to get to the best answer.

...

I'll be here

...

Lane

...

...

I hold a law degree, (Juris Doctorate), with concentration in Tax Law, Estate law & Corporate law, an MBA, with specialization in financial accounting & tax, a BBA, and CFP & CRPS designations, as well - I’ve been providing financial, Social Security/Medicare, estate, corporate, non-profit, and tax advice, since 1986.