Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
43581946

I got 20 shares luguna niguel development in 1961 dollar a

Customer Question

i got 20 shares for the luguna niguel development in 1961 for a dollar a share how much are they worth today if it was cashed in
Category: Finance
Expert:  Mark Taylor replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is Mark. I will be happy to help you with your question.

Is that the exact name of the corporation that you received stock from (Laguna Niguel Development)?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
whaTS MY ANSWER
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
WHATS MY Answer

There is a Laguna Niguel Development Company. On a search of the California Corporation Commission the status is showing as being suspended.

The agent for Service for the company is Barry Brief, 29982 IVY GLENN #100, LAGUNA NIGUEL CA 92677.

There is also a LAGUNA NIGUEL DEVELOPMENT, INC. There status is showing up as being surrendered. The agent for service is: PHILIP BETTENCOURT, 110 NEWPORT CENTER DR STE 150, NEWPORT BEACH CA 92660.

I would suggest to contact either Mr. Brief or Mr. Bettencourt. Neither entity is in Good Standing with the Corporation Commission. This unfortunately is not a good sign.