How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask PDtax Your Own Question
Category: Finance
Satisfied Customers: 4676
Experience:  Tax professional and business consultant for 35 years.
Type Your Finance Question Here...
PDtax is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If I give my granddaughter my maturing Ebonds who pays the

Customer Question

If I give my granddaughter my maturing Ebonds for college who pays the interest
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Finance
Expert:  PDtax replied 1 year ago.

Hi from just Answer. I'mCustomer I will assist.

If the bonds are in your name, and you give them as a gift, the interest is reportable by you until new bonds in your granddaughter's name are issued.

I hope this answered your question. If so, please rate my response using our five star rating scale. Positive feedback is appreciated. I'mCustomer