How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lane Your Own Question
Category: Finance
Satisfied Customers: 12009
Experience:  Law Degree, specialization in Tax Law and Corporate Law, CFP and MBA, Providing Financial & Tax advice since 1986
Type Your Finance Question Here...
Lane is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need someone who familiar with a death of a family member

Customer Question

I need someone who familiar with a death of a family member with assets like life insurance, stocks, ira, bank accounts, etc. that will be divided equally between two people. I need help with filling out the claim forms, tax preparation, etc. Can anyone help?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Finance
Expert:  CGCPA replied 1 year ago.

Pretty much any of us here can assist you but I think your needs would be best served by seeking out a local CPA, tax attorney or EA. There will be many questions and a good back and forth discussion is a big help in these matters.

Expert:  Lane replied 1 year ago.



As the other expert mentioned there is A LOT to deal with here.


I'd be glad to make an offer for a phone consult to help walk you through it and then see qwhat needs to be done next.


Watch for the offer, and if you accept, I'll enter the office phone and we can go from there.





have a law degree, (Juris Doctorate), with concentration in Tax Law, Estate law & Corporate law, an MBA, with specialization in financial accounting & tax, a BBA, and CFP & CRPS designations, as well - I’ve been providing financial, Social Security/Medicare, estate, corporate, non-profit, and tax advice, since 1986