How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask A. Schuyler Your Own Question
A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst
Category: Finance
Satisfied Customers: 16326
Experience:  30 years in research
Type Your Finance Question Here...
A. Schuyler is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a single mother on permanent disability 5 years now. I

Customer Question

Hello,I am a single mother on permanent disability for over 5 years now. I am trying very hard to find scholarships/grants and the like to help supplement my daughters' college education beginning this Fall, 2016. I will have another child applying for the same in 3 years. I googled to see if there were any scholarships available for the young adults of a parent(s) who is physically incapabe of working. I am more than happy to do the leg work , but would appreciate it if your expertise can lead me in a more specific direction.
Thanks, ***** ***** for you time, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Finance
Expert:  A. Schuyler replied 1 year ago.

Hello, Mary,

Have you tried the Looking Glass Foundation?

Here are some other possibilities:

Kind regards,